STEPS TO ENROLL FOR HEALTH CARD (EMPLOYEE)
BEFORE LOGIN, BE READY WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/PHOTOS:
Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrolment card SELF (Scanned copies) :
• 1 & 2 pages of Service Register
• Date of birth certificate (not mandatory)
• Passport size photo (45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant)
• Disability Certificate, If you are disabled
• Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrolment card
DEPENDENTS (Scanned copies) :
• Passport size photo (45 mmx 35mm ICAO compliant )
• Birth certificate in case of children below 5 years.
• Disability Certificate, if disabled
NOW LOG IN TO: www.ehf.gov.in
• Click on Sign-in (Top right side of the screen)
• Your user ID is: your Employee ID( available with your DDO)
• Password is also: Your Employee ID(i.e. user ID as above)
• After login: change your password
• Enter your ‘mobile number’
• New password will be sent to your mobile as message
• After you sign-in: Click on "Registrations" at the left side
• Then click on : "Initiate Health Card"
• Now click on : Aadhaar No/ Aadhaar Enrolment No, as the case may be
• Enter Aadhaar number / Aadhaar Enrolment number as indicated below:
a. Aadhaar Number has 12 digits. If you have Aadhaar Card, enter these 12 digit number in the Adhaar number box.
b. If you have only Adhaar Enrolment Acknowledgement, please check the 14 digit "Enrolment number" on the left hand side of the Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill this 14 digit number in the EHF e-form under Identification details Eg: Enrolment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please fill in this 14 digit number in the EHF e-form under "Identification Details" as 11111521002106.
c. Please check the "Dated" column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time-stamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
d. Convert this into a continuous number by writing "Dated" from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example: Eg: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
e. Please provide the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrolment No. The 28 digit Enrolment ID is made up of 14 digit Enrolment number and date & Time Stamp. Eg. 1111152100210620110811164844
f. Enter this 28 digit number in the ‘Adhaar enrolment number’ box.
• Now click on "Retrieve Details"
• Application form appears
• Enter the details as required
Note: The date of birth recorded in ‘Aadhar data base’ will automatically get displayed in the date of birth column of the application. This is not editable. If the date of birth is not recorded in the ‘Aadhar data base’, the date of birth has to be manually entered in the date of birth column of the application.
• After entering details ' Save '
• Then click on " Add attachments "
Before uploading attachments see that their size is below 200KB. You can reduce the resolution while scanning.
You can compress the picture through 'edit option' in MS Office picture manager (or) MS-Paint, so that memory size will be below 200KB
Remember to name the attachments without spaces or special characters and also to identify easily while uploading • Now add family members by clicking 'Add beneficiary'